How to get started
Ready to download the SDK? You can download the Android and iOS versions at any time using the links below. The following steps will guide you through the process.
- Download the Bluedot Point SDK file for Android or iOS using the links below.
- Integrate the SDK into your App - the user guides below provide detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Create a 'New App' in the drop down menu at the top of the Dashboard if you haven't already.
- Select 'Create a Zone' to start finding locations using our integrated Google Maps interface.
- Set Geofences, Actions and Conditions so that your users devices will respond when entering a pre-defined location.
- Download the Sample App for Android and iOS for an example of how to integrate the SDK into your App.
The past versions of the SDK can be downloaded from the
We suggest using the following user guides and version notes to get the best performance from the Bluedot Point SDK.